LAMARAN (ENGLISH VERSION)


Jakarta, February 08, 2011

Attention:
Personel Manager of ….
Gedung …. 2nd floor
Jl. …
Jakarta

 
Dear Sir/Madam,

Refer to your requirement advertised in Kompas February 06 2011, I am interested to joint and to contribute with your respected company.

I am … years of age, married, and in good health condition. I was graduated from University…., Bandung in 2009. My scholastic record is satisfactory and also skilled at Accounting duties. I am be able to use English both oral and written, computer literate, able to use MS Office package such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS OutLook and Internet, also familiar with Administration duties.

Now, I am working as … . I am willing to learn and work very well with others and anxious to put my knowledge into practical. Enclosed is my resume and latest photograph for your review and considerations.

I may be reached at 081 234 567 890. I hope you will grant me an interview and the opportunity to give you more details about my self.


Yours faithfully,



(Name)



CURRICULUM VITAE

Name                  …
Address               …
Place/Date of Birth   … , …
Age                   … years old
Email                 …
Phone Number          081 234 567 890
Home Number           021 – 123 456 78
Gender                male
Height                … cm
Weight                … kg
Religion              Islam
Marital Status        married

FORMAL EDUCATION

Strata 1    name of school       year
SMA         name of school       year
SMP         name of school       year
SD          name of school       year

UNFORMAL EDUCATION

Microsoft Windows, Office, dan Internet
UPT BAHASA (Language Center & Service) – TOEFL
Oral : Active        Written : Active

WORK EXPERIENCE
1. name      position      year
2. name      position      year
3. name      position      year

SEMINAR & LECTURE
1. name      year         organized by
2. name      year         organized by
3. name      year         organized by

I'm a friendly, out going person, and I'm able to get on with people in all situation. I'm realible trust worthly,punctual, and discipline. I am in good health, willing to work, fast learning, and work well with others.

I hope my qualifications and experiences merit to your consideration and look forward to your reply, thank you.

Yours faithfully,



(name)